Monday 29 November 2010

Fw: Hot tubs and pushy neighbours


 



 
 

  

Hot tubs and pushy neighbours

I put a hot tub in our back garden last summer and from that point on, the neighbours think they have an open invitation to use it whenever they please.



The other night we were trying to enjoy our dinner
and all the neighbours were in the hot tub making noise,
calling us to come and join them.
Like they were inviting us to join them in our own hot tub!  
Last night I wanted to go to bed early,
and they had our garden light on and were holding a party.
'Come on in!' they called to me. I just wanted to get some sleep.


My wife wants me to say something to them but I said, 'No.'

I do not want to offend them.

 

 


                We will just have to learn to tolerate their rude behaviour.
 


                                                  Annoying sods

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Geoff Moules
Moules Consultancy Services

30 Pemberton Road , Admaston, Telford TF5 0BL
Tel 01952 252816 Mob 07971 913598
e-mail gmquality@aol.com Web Site www.moulesconsultancyservices.co.uk

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail



No comments:

Post a Comment