Wednesday 2 March 2011

Fw: Peugeot wipers - the best wipes available


New Wipers

I got a new set of wiper blades on my car (a Peugeot).  I think they might   be too big because they hang over the edges a little, but I don't care, they   work great and I would have to say that they are the only blades I have ever   had that I actually like to watch working.
 

Call me crazy, but lately I   have been driving around non-stop with them on.  I've even been pulled   over and the cop asked to go for a ride so he could watch them work. 


They were outrageously expensive (being French), but safety is my main concern
  and like I said, they work great..  Let me know if you would like a pair   for your car. 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


 
Impressive design, elegant hardware, although I have some reservations about the washer option!!


 


 

 


 


 

 

 

 

 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment