Saturday 2 April 2011

Fw: LIBYAN SAFETY WARE

 

The worrying thing is this is possibly true!

 


Makeshift helmets made by the Libyans whilst scrapping in their current predicament.


I shall guide you through these pieces of registered non standard army kit:



Your classic 1979 'Tribottle rag helmet' – a must in any type of combat




A late 80's 'boxhat'. The bloke next to him doesn't appear too sure of its effectiveness




A renaissance period piece of brickwear teamed with a black and cream scarf. Textbook.




'Old skool 80's broken bin helmet.'
I'm not sure that tuna sarnie he is about to lob is gonna cause to much destruction.
I personally love the fact he needs to lift it up to see –
does he spend the rest of the time walking in to things??




Textbook 'saucepaning with lifejacket combo'. He does not take, ANY!




I literally have no idea what this is.




And the winner by 100 miles.
This bloke is going to war with 2 baguettes strapped to his ears and a ham salad roll
sellotaped to his forehead. I'd def wanna be behind him if someone lobs a load of bricks at me.


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment