Wednesday 8 December 2010

Fw: I'm A Man, I Can Fix That

 

 

 

I'm a man, I can fix that

 

  Don't have a spoon? I can fix that!

[]

Seatbelt broken? I can fix that! (Is that a neck brace you have on?)

[]

New TV too big for the old cabinet? I can fix that!

[]   

Room too dark using compact fluorescents? I can fix that!

[]

Electrical problem? I can fix that!

 

[] 

Bookshelf cracking under the weight? I can fix that!

[] 

 

 

No ice chest? I can fix that!

[]

 

 

Can't read the ATM screen? I can fix that!

[] 

 

 

Car imported from the wrong country? I can fix that!

[]

Satellite go out in the rain? I can fix that!

[]

Electric stove broken & can't heat coffee? I fixed that.

[]

Wiper motor burned out? I can fix that!

[]

??????

[]

Display rack falling over? I can fix that!

[]

Desk overloaded? I can fix that!

[] 

 

Car can't be ordered with the "Woody" option? I can fix that!

[]

Exhaust pipe dragging? I can fix that!

[]

Gotta feed the baby AND do the laundry? I can fix that!

[]

Cables falling behind the desk?

I can fix that!

[]

No skate park in town? I can fix that!

 

[] 

 

 

And - last but not least - - - - Out of diapers? I can fix that! [] 

No comments:

Post a Comment