Tuesday 9 August 2011

Fw: Screams!

 
 

 

 

 

The  Italian fellow said: "Last night I massaged my  wife all over her body with the finest olive  oil,
Then  we made passionate love. I made her scream, non  stop for five minutes."


The Frenchman  said: "Last night I massaged my wife all over  her body with  special aphrodisiac oil,
And  then we made passionate love. I made her scream  for fifteen minutes straight."
  
 
The  Australian fellow said: "That's nothing!!! Last  night I massaged my wife all over her body with  a special butter.
I  caressed her entire body  with the   butter, and then made love. I made her scream  for two long hours."


The Italian and  Frenchman, astonished, asked, "Two hours?  Phenomenal!


How did you do it to make her  scream for two hours?"

The  Aussie
replied, "I wiped my hands on the  curtains."

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment