Friday 5 August 2011

Fw: tee hee

 
 

 
 

 

The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum
cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death.


Paddy says "Mick, I'm thinking of buying a Labrador."Really, ..." says
Mick "have you seen how many of their owners go blind"


I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the ice!! At least I presume
she was poor - she only
had £1.20 in her purse.


My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my
girlfriend yet.


I woke up last night to find the ghost of Gloria Gaynor standing at the
foot of my bed. At first I was afraid...then I was petrified.


The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the
worst.  So I have been to the charity shop to get all her clothes back.


A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid. When
I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time...


I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave. As I
was standing there I noticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a
coffin, 3 hours later and they're still walking about with it. I
thought to myself, they've lost the plot!!


My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so I went to our
local pet shop and they were
£70!!! blow this, I thought, I can get one
cheaper off the web.


Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.


Went around to a friend's house today. His wife was there with their
new-born baby. She asked if I'd like to wind it. I thought that was a
bit harsh so I gave it a dead leg instead.


I was at a cash point yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could
check her balance, so I pushed her over.


I start a new job in Seoul next week. I thought it was a good Korea
move.


I was driving this morning when I saw an RAC van parked up. The driver
was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable. I thought to
myself 'that guy's heading for a breakdown.'


On holiday recently in Spain I saw a sign that said 'English speaking
Doctor' - I thought, 'What a good idea, why don't we have them in our
country?'

 



No comments:

Post a Comment