Monday 17 January 2011

Fw: Non PC

 

 

 

Subject: FW: Non PC

 

 

 


 
Took a dyslexic bird home last night, and she ended up cooking my sock!

Sat opposite an Indian lady on the train today, she shut her eyes and stopped breathing.
I thought she was dead until I saw the red spot on her forehead, and realised she was just on standby.

Just Fostered a Muslim kid.

All 4 cans hit him right on the back of the head.

Got a right beating last night by a 6ft 7in black bloke

All I said was, "golly you're tall.".

They've had to cancel  'Jack & the Beanstalk' in Birmingham , Oldham, Bradford, Burnley , Leicester & Luton:
because the giant couldn't smell any Englishmen.


Muslim terrorists have gone on the rampage in Bradford , killing anyone who's English.

Police fear the death toll could be as high as 5.

The other night I said to my wife, let's play Chilean miners.

She said, "So do you want me to go down your shaft until I reach the bottom"
I said no, just take off for 4 months.

Years ago it was suggested that, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away."
But since all the doctors are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich works a treat!


      


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment