Friday 18 February 2011

Fw: THE IRAQI FOOTBALLER

 
 

 

>> THE IRAQI FOOTBALLER

>>

>> The Liverpool FC manager flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi 

>> play football, is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over

>>

>> Two weeks later Liverpool are 4-0 down to Chelsea with only 20 

>> minutes left, the manager gives the young Iraqi striker the nod and 

>> on he goes.

>>

>> The lad is a sensation, scores 5 goals in 20 minutes and wins the 

>> game for Liverpool .. The fans are delighted, the players and 

>> coaches are delighted and the media love the new star.

>>

>> When the player comes off the pitch he phones his mum to tell her 

>> about his first day in English football.

>>

>> 'Hello mum, guess what?' he says 'I played for 20 minutes today, we 

>> were 4-0 down but I scored 5 and we won. Everybody loves me, the 

>> fans, the

>> media, they all love me.'

>>

>> 'Wonderful,' says his mum, 'Let me tell you about my day. Your 

>> father got shot in the street and robbed, your sister and I were 

>> ambushed, gang raped and beaten and your brother has joined a gang 

>> of looters,

>> and all while you were having such great time.'

>>

>> The young lad is very upset. 'What can I say mum, but I'm really 

>> sorry.'

>>

>> 'Sorry?!!! Sorry?!!!' says his mum,

>>

>>

>> If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have come to Liverpool in the first place!!!!!'

>>

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment