Friday 11 February 2011

Fw: ***Pictures for you***


 

 

  

 

JET SKIS AREN'T FOR EVERYONE



Sorta Gives new meaning to the terms
Low rider, high tide, and full moon!
Not to mention: Crack kills!
 
 

 

SO YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN
EVERYTHING!?
 
















-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...and my favourite:

An archaeological team, digging in
Washington DC , has uncovered
10,000 year old bones and fossil remains
Of what is believed to be the first
Politician.
 




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


There have been many,
Many times when I may have.
Disturbed you,
 
Troubled
you, 
Pestered
you,
Irritated you,
 

Bugged you or got on your nerves with all the e-mails I send,
 

So today I just wanna tell you that...



I PLAN TO CONTINUE !!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment